|Item Format||Lending Period||Number of Items||Fines||Renewals|
|Book||3 Weeks||Unlimited, 5 per subject||None||2 times, if unrequested.|
|New Fiction Book||2 weeks||Unlimited||None||1 time, unless held.|
|Book on Tape||3 weeks||Unlimited||None||1 time|
|Book on CD||3 weeks||Unlimited||None||1 time|
|Music CD||3 weeks||Unlimited||None||1 time, if unrequested.|
|DVD / VHS Tape||1 week||Up to 5 DVDs||None||None|
|Magazine||2 weeks||Unlimited||None||1 time, if unrequested.|
|Magazine with protective plastic jackets||Cannot circulate|
|Museum Pass||1 day||10 per month per household||None||1 time|
To renew materials, please contact the library with the following information: name, phone number, library card number, and the materials to renew. You can also renew materials via the MVLC Online Catalog.
- Merrimac Residents
- Merrimac residents must present proof of residency, preferably a driver's license, to our circulation desk. New residents may bring a lease, cancelled mail or a utility bill
- MVLC Towns
- Residents of towns whose libraries belong to the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium must get a card at your home town library for use in Merrimac.
- Merrimac Business Employees
- Merrimac business employees are eligible for a library card. Business employee library cards are for Merrimac use only and must be renewed each year.
- Town of Merrimac Employees
- Town of Merrimac employees who live outside Merrimac must get a card at your home town library. Employees who live out of state must bring proof of Town of Merrimac employment and identification to the circulation desk.
- Out of State Residents
- Out of state residents can use the library after paying a yearly, individual fee. This fee is yet to be determined.
- Harbor School Students
- The Harbor School in Merrimac has been issued an institutional card which can be used to check out any of our items.